Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"We All Struggle With Forward Motion" (Relient k)

well once again i have managed to slack on this whole blogging scene. I remain jobless, which is currently fine with me. I'll be working in LA alot of the summer watching my cousin, so I believe a job for 2 weeks would be pointless. I will be going to Dallas in June to visit my cousins and half uncle (?) lol. I'm really excited since I haven't seen them in a couple years. I have made a decision about where I will be going in the fall. Its Manhattan. yep, this west coast girl is officially concurring the east coast now. I will be moving sometime in August, probably around the 9th or so. my "phenomenon" as I called it, has not ended but is now under control. I have found a new prospect, as Lea calls them. We have had fun just talking alot and getting to know each other these last few weeks. We will both be moving to the east coast about the same time and its been really cool just seeing how strangely God works sometimes. I look forward to seeing where God decides to take this new friendship. I also had my 23rd birthday last week. It was kinda a fail at first when my family ate dinner without me but Jess, Amy, and Austin gave me a second chance at a nice birthday dinner. God bless them. I had a mellow birthday dinner thing this past weekend which was nice. I find myself in constant motion lately which has been fun and exciting but today I finally had some down time. It seems easiest though to remain busy and keep myself from having time to think about how hard it is going to be to move again. I love all the constant change and excitement but sometimes its nice to just embrace home. I've had home for the last 9 months though, and its time for me to embark on yet another adventure. Right now I have no idea what my future holds over on the east coast. I hold on though knowing that my Savior does, that I have friends in NY who will help, and that I have a piece of home a few hours away when I need it. Time for me to just hold on and have faith during this next turn in this ride called life, and I think I'm ready. Praise Him always!

No comments: